Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, Josiah!

Today is Josiah's 2nd birthday. We are sad that we can't be with him on his birthday, but looking forward to celebrating his 3rd birthday and all years after that. He got a cake today and a little care package from us.

Also, I want to thank all of you who supported my fundraising effort. I finished the Portland Marathon yesterday. It was lots of fun. I'm super sore today, but still able to SLOWLY keep up with the kids.

Here's a picture of the care package we had sent to Josiah for his birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Josiah! And congratulations on your marathon, April - what an accomplishment! I hope you are not so sore today. I found out that our LID is 13 days after yours - it would be great to meet you in China! Hugs, Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete