
A family recently visited the Gaozhou orphanage and got to see our son, tickle his feet, and take some pictures of him! We are so thankful that they checked in on him, and especially thankful for the words they wrote about him and the new pictures.
The nannies said he is clever and even is pulling on and off his pants with his feet. He was attentive to the visitors, but didn't smile for them. He is most likely in his crib all the time, but has many other cribs that are close so the kids can reach through or over the rails to touch each other. There are probably only two nannies for the two baby rooms, with a total of about 30 babies. So not a lot of attention, but they said it looked like at least his basic needs are being met and he looked healthy. I can't wait to go get him and love him, hold him, hug him, tell him I love him. I want to see him smile!!
wow .. sooo handsome. he's so big. i'm praying he's with you very soon.
ReplyDeleteApril,
ReplyDeleteTears of joy for you that you are so blessed with an amazing family and one more completely handsome son on the way! Tears for Jayden, that he gets such a wonderful family and will soon be united. I too can't wait to see him smile. It won't be long.
Christy