Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What's new?




I've been neglecting this blog lately, I know. We've been busy with ... life. School, therapy, ballet, gymnastics, awana, church, homework, more homework...then repeat. You get the idea.

Jayden has been doing great. He is now eating a lot more with his feet or with his mouth, depending on the food or his mood. In September, he spent 2 nights in the hospital due to severe asthma. Now he is on a preventative inhaler and doing a lot better, thankfully.

Josiah has been enjoying going to speech school once a week and loves riding the bus. He also loves making Jayden scream, which he does a lot.

Olivia's been going to gymnastics, which seems to be the perfect activity for her. She is quite the energetic monkey girl. She got hearing aids this fall and is enjoying being able to hear now.

Joel and Hannah were in their annual Nutcracker performance a couple weeks ago. Joel played the part of Fritz' friend and clown. Hannah loved having ringlets when she was Clara's friend, and also got to play the part of a clown.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pics of the kiddos! So terribly behind on reading blogs. Just wanted to say your kids are beautiful and I LOVE that pic on the bunkbed!! Too precious.
    Love ya,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunk bed picture is so cute!! Love the update.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in...looking for updates. :o)
    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete