Sunday, June 10, 2012

Joel and Hannah's Got Talent!



Joel and Hannah were in their school talent show on Friday.  Joel playing the violin, he has been playing for about 3 months and amazes us at how good he is already getting.  Hannah doing her ballet thing, she has been in ballet for 4 years now.  I makes me so happy that these two love each other so much and love doing things together.  I hope they will stay best friends their entire lives!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm super impressed!! Joel, you are a very talented musician and I didn't notice even one mistake - a natural. And Hannah, you are such a poised, graceful, marvelous dancer. So fun you could do this together!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna, Jayden you are a brave, courageous fighter and an inspiration. Your sister's are beautiful princess's and you, your brother's are handsome prince's . You are all a special miracle from god, a gift from above, and an earthly angel, Jayden you are a smilen hero.

    Hannah and Joel:
    Wow that is amazing talent, you both have amazing gifts. I know you make your parents proud.

    Jayden,
    You too have an amazing gift, and courage. To see you do what may be to other's a simple task, but for you it's a harder task, and you never gave up, and kept on trying to your best ability! You are amazing kiddo!

    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem

    Each of us are Special

    Each of us different,

    No one is the same

    Each of are us are unique in our own way,

    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.

    It doesen't matter what other's say

    we are special anyway.

    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior

    http [:/] /www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete