Monday, August 17, 2009
Fundraiser!
I (April) am now officially signed up to run in the Portland Marathon on October 4th! I ran a half marathon with my two sisters in June, and decided if I have trained that much, might as well keep on training for the full marathon. This will be my first marathon. We decided to use this marathon as a fund raiser to help bring Josiah home. The marathon is the day before Josiah's second birthday, so we thought what better birthday gift, than being that much closer to being able to give him a family. If you would like to support us in being able to bring him home, you can click on the "chip in" button on the right of this blog. All donations are tax deductible (through our church's adoption fund). If you feel more comfortable sending a check, please email me at apriltranby@hotmail.com and I will tell you how to proceed. Thank you in advance for all your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment