Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LID

We found out that our dossier has been logged into China's system! On August 13th!!! That means we are already on day 13 of our wait for LOA (or LSC - letter seeking confirmation). This will be the next step closer to Josiah, and we are hoping for that in about 2-3 months. For those of you in the adoption community, you understand that every acronym is a reason to celebrate. For all the rest of you, just trust me in knowing that this is a big deal and we made brownies to celebrate!

I've been really bad about taking pictures for the past month, keep forgetting our camera! So no new pictures to post, but I'll work on that some time before summer vacation is over - in less than two weeks! I did get a new picture of Josiah from a travelling mommy. She recently travelled to pick up her daughter and the orphanage gave her a CD full of pictures - two of which had Josiah in them! I think it is OK to share these pictures since they are from the orphanage. I think this is from some time last winter, based on his size and clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment