Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LOA!!!!!!!!!

Our agency informed us yesterday to let us know that we have our LOA (letter of approval), also known as LSC (letter seeking confirmation). We got it from Fed Ex today, and of course checked off the box that of course we still want to adopt Josiah!!! So after signing the form, making some copies, gathering all the documents that I have been filling out this past weeks, I went to Fed Ex and sent more paperwork back to our agency and to immigration. Now we wait for another round of immigration approval (which involves many steps that I don't understand yet) and then we wait for travel approval from China. All that should take around 2 months. So travel in January is looking highly likely! We are so excited, and can't believe that Josiah could be home playing with his brother and sisters in around 3 months.

We are also seriously considering bring Joel with us for this adoption trip. So please pray for God's wisdom in this decision.

Here's some pictures from October of the kids:

Olivia's first pony ride - she loved it, of course!


It's so hard to choose!


And even after choosing, none of these pumpkins in this picture are actually the ones that we went home with! I think they changed their mind at least twice after this picture.


Enjoying the last warm days of Fall

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!! And love the pics. Your kids are gorgeous ... just like their mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on LOA!!! And what beautiful pics of the kids. I can't get over how much Olivia has grown! They are all precious. I can't wait to see Josiah in the bunch!
    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Congrats on your LOA. I think that Josiah is a little boy that I prayed for him to find a forever family. I saw his picture on a waiting child list and there was a little video of him on a riding toy. He was so sweet and precious. I started praying for a forever family for him. I am sure that it is your Josiah. So I am very happy to have found your blog. COngrats and blessings!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete