Last night, we found out that our Article 5 has been signed by the US consulate in Guangzhou, China. Now all our paperwork is in the Chinese adoption authority's hands and we are officially waiting for our Travel Approval. All the steps since our LOA have gone way faster than expected. TA's usually take around 2 or so weeks to process. If all goes quickly, we could even have the option to travel near the end of December! Things are feeling a little more real, and I have a big list in my head of all the things we need to do before traveling.
And to top it off, we got an update on Josiah last night too!
Here is the current measurement of Shi Qing:
height: 82cm
weight: 11kg
head size: 48 cm
chest size: 49 cm
number of teeth: 16
length of his feet: 13cm
We also found out that he is still sleeping in a crib, is
not potty trained, and still uses a bottle.
And they said he is a bright and cute boy who likes to
help his nannies.
We didn't get a picture of him, apparently the
orphanage's computers are not working.
Here's some pictures of our day getting our tree:Searching for the perfect tree
found it!
The kids carried it back to the car
Daddy showing off
Simply precious. And love the tree. Thanks for updating. Congrats on the update on sweet Josiah.
ReplyDeleteApril,
ReplyDeleteSeems like things are going so smoothly for Josiah. He is just so cute, I can see why your anxious to get there ASAP.
BTW, GREAT pic of all three kids together. I still can't seem to obtain that of mine no matter how hard I try.
Love,
Christy
Your family is sooooo much fun!!! I just love the pics of the Christmas tree adventure. The kids are looking so grown up now! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sheri