Josiah's surgery is this Friday at Shriner's Hospital (for his first palate repair and tubes). We go on Thursday for a pre-op appointment, then Josiah and I will spend the night at the hospital cause his surgery is scheduled to start by 7:30 AM. Please pray that he stays healthy inbetween now and then, and that the surgery and recovery will be a success.
Here's a few pictures from today's hike along the Deschutes river.
Having fun throwing pine cones into the river
All the troops!
I just had to put this in - thought it was cute of Olivia. Joel's the photographer.
These are such great pictures of your family, April! I will be thinking of you on Friday and hope that all will go well with Josiah's surgery. (I've been following your blog since I saw you in Bend last year! :-)) best, Julie (Dean)
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on Josiah and wow, the pics are great. You are the best mommy.
ReplyDeleteJust checking in on your beautiful family...for updated pics! Your family is always an inspiration because you are busy having so much fun! You DO need to post some new pics soon though. ;o)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sheri
Really love this pic of Olivia. She's beautiful, as are the rest of your family!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy