We just got an update from our agency on Jayden! He is getting so big. It said that he is now able to get up into standing on his own in his crib and will take steps leaning his body in the rail. He is only eating rice cereal/rice porridge with formula from a bottle. So I expect he will have no idea how to chew food, even though he is 21 months old. They said he will smile when played with, so I hope to see that smile really soon. All of the pictures we have of him, he looks so sad. I just want to go get him all the more now!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
New pictures and update!
We just got an update from our agency on Jayden! He is getting so big. It said that he is now able to get up into standing on his own in his crib and will take steps leaning his body in the rail. He is only eating rice cereal/rice porridge with formula from a bottle. So I expect he will have no idea how to chew food, even though he is 21 months old. They said he will smile when played with, so I hope to see that smile really soon. All of the pictures we have of him, he looks so sad. I just want to go get him all the more now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness he IS getting big! I'm so excited for you. I fully expect you will get a June travel date. We are 2 weeks behind you with our Article 5. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWhatever they are feeding must be working! :) He's a doll baby. Yes, I have noticed all his pics look like he needs to be with his mama and needs some loving. Not much longer though. :)
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful that he will soon be with his forever family!! I know you are aching to hold him and kiss his sweet chubby cheeks : ) Praying to hear dates soon! Blessings...
ReplyDelete