Just another quick update. Our Article 5 was picked up from the US consulate in Guangzhou last Thursday, and sent to Beijing. Now we are officially waiting for Travel Approval!!! We are still hoping to travel in June.
In other news, I don't think I mentioned on our blog that we got chickens this year! David and his dad build the coop, and the kids helped David with finishing the coop and the chicken run. It was a lot more work than we bargained for, but we are excited for when the chickens start laying eggs! They still prefer to stay inside the coop instead of exploring outside, but I don't blame them, it is too cold!
So cute chicks in March
Don't they look cozy in their new digs?
The whole gang went up skiing at Mt. Bachelor (my four plus niece and nephew)
Hi, this is NiCole form the Gaozhou yahoo group. I am the one with a little girl waiting there as well. So very happy to hear you are getting so close!!!!! He is so handsome.
ReplyDelete