Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Walking!

Jayden is in super accelerated learning mode: Check these out, just started yesterday!
And another one: Little interesting at the end.

5 comments:

  1. And so I must thank you Tranby family, for making my day. The videos of Jayden walking are almost too much joy to bear. The way he uses his legs to get back up shows how strong and determined he is. And his little laugh - he is so proud of himself and should be.W The part at the end where he falls on his noggin is cute - I bet he got right up without missing a beat.

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .. what a priceless video. My hero! I'm surprised his legs are already so strong. What are you doing to make that happen and what are you feeding him? He's such a handsome fella - oh those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jayden you are amazing! I'll bet that one day you and Samuel will be racing each other one way or the other! And the last bit? That clunk sounds all too familiar these days during Samuel's practice sessions!
    Take care April. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying reading about your family. I miss you all and wished that we lived closer so that we could see each other more often.

    Most importantly, I don't think I have had the chance to say 'Congratulations!!!!' Jayden is so cute and it must be amazing to have another baby in the house.

    Colleen Haiden

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! He is amazing! But can you say...OUCH! Such a tough little guy.

    Hugs,
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete