Thursday, May 29, 2014

From Fuzhou to Zhengzhou

We spent part of the morning walking sround the park by our hotel and found an amusement park (really hard to miss since you can see the ferris wheel from our room).  Olivia had fun going on a rocket ride (think dumbo or the rocket ride at disneyland, but a lot squeakier sounding.)  Fortunately we made it all in one piece!  Then we headed to the airport to fly to Zhengzhou.  We meet Jacob at 3:00 tomorrow!  I am going to try to figure out a way to post more pictures tomorrow morning so I can post a bunch of the big day.  It's only 9:15 right now but I am ready to crash.




Sent from Samsung tablet

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, adorable, Olivia. Kai says Hi Olivia (he met you the last time you were in China when you both were being adopted). You are such a beautiful young lady.
    Right now it's about lunch time in China. You'll soon be a great big sister to another brother. Tell your Mom I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.
    Love, Christy

    ReplyDelete