Tried to send these last night but no joy. “Some picts before my battery dies. “
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Hear, Israel, the Lord is our God, the Lord is One. Blessed be the Name of His glorious kingdom forever and ever. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be in your heart. And you shall teach them diligently to your children..." Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Congratulations!! He is adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the matching jammies!
ReplyDeleteWow, it's unreal to see pictures of Josiah. I am so excited to meet him. We all are!!! We love you guys.
ReplyDeleteJust so exciting;
ReplyDeleteenjoying the pictures!
PJ's to match~~ what a great idea
have another good day
love, great granma
Oh my goodness, Josiah is so precious and I can't get over how HAPPY and SMILEY he is!!!! He looks really healthy, too - what a blessing! Thank you for the pictures - they made my day! Hugs, Laura Beth
ReplyDelete