We had a good flight here to Beijing with enough time to visit the Olympic stadium. We paid a bit extra to get into the Bird's Nest and climbed to the highest seats possible. Since it snowed almost 2 weeks ago, they use the snow to have a variety of snow activities on the field in the Bird's Nest. It was fun to take the subway for almost 30 minutes and 3 transfers in order to get there. Crazy that it only costs 2 yuan each for a one way trip, like 30 cents each.
Tomorrow we are heading home and excited to get there!
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.










Hi April!!! So glad you are finally headed home!! I have been sick, and chasing kids...and WAY behind on blogs. I have been dying to catch up on your journey. So glad you are having a great time. The food sounds awesome...scary for someone like me is scared to try anything new... but terrific it was so good...and cheap!
ReplyDeleteGlad Josiah's TB test was negative, and that his tantrums are getting shorter. I just can't wait to see you all at home and reunited with your sweet girls.
Hugs,
Sheri
I'm so glad things are going well and you will be on your way home soon. I can't wait to see pics of your whole family together!
ReplyDeleteI think the picture with Aryele and the dwarfs if funny. LOL
ReplyDelete-April from you BAAS group