Jayden is taking a nap right now, and Hannah is down swimming with friends, so I just wanted to post a cute and funny picture that I took of Jayden while he was still sleeping this morning.
We tried different pj's that had a narrower neckline previously, but they didn't have snaps on the bottom, so would ride up around his neck. Now I need to buy some onesies that have a narrow neck when we get home I guess! Poor guy. He didn't seem to mind though, he woke up smiling and has been smiling a lot of the day.
Oh Jayden is precious! But I think I guessed that from the first photos. :)
ReplyDeleteI had to finally comment on this post - Samuel has the opposite problem with his socks and pants. hehe Somehow the clothing struggles make me be vexed and laugh so much. One day I will think I have it figured out and the next he proves me wrong. haha
Loving catching up. Still hopeful that one day we can meet up in OR.
Shelley